Friday, February 29, 2008

i see one hundred and twenty eight pairs of underpants

though only 24 or so are in this pic.


we had fun. people stared. and laughed. and exchanged. and I liked it. we each ended up with 5 pairs, except for me--I had 8 because someone canceled last minute and I had to cover for her. it annoyed me, but that's okay. I'm not complaining about 8 cute pairs of undies!
time to skeedaddle. dinner theatre. like in three hours. looking forward to it being finished, I tell ya.

and lost? wtf? why? I feel like we got a lot of back story and not a lot of progression BUT I still liked it!

2 comments:

Turner said...

so which pair that you brought home is your favorite?

care said...

I'm not sure I'll know until I've worn them all...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio