Sunday, March 02, 2008

twenty four and seventeen

this weekend I spent twenty four hours sleeping and at least seventeen hours at church / doing church-related things, beginning at 430 on Friday. holy moly. pun intended.

I'll show you more pictures later, but here's a teaser. we had to do this for one of our youth's ffr photo scavenger hunt thingie. I can tell that this photo is going to stick around for some time to come.

over all, the dinner theatre was a HUGE hit, people laughed a lot and once the show got rolling I had a lot of fun. I received an award from the youth, I got to use the word "watermark" AND I was told that I'm quite excellent at giving out door prizes. If engineering ever fails me, perhaps I can fall back on that skill, hmm? it would allow me to wear lots of cute shoes, I bet.

Anyway, I'll tell you all about it, fo shizzle. but now, time for more sleeping. you would think I would be all better, but no, I am STILL tired. I made it to church this morning only because I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep--and I went straight to sleep when I got home! I think I'm recovering from the entire month of february. I'll let you know when I catch up! anyhoodle, nighty-night dearies.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

I am so, so, SO glad the dinner theater went so well! Kudos to you for all your hard work! I hope you're feeling more rested and have a GREAT Monday!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio