Friday, February 29, 2008

dear february, i love you.

who knew that news of my first gigantic achievement as a photographer (other than my first sales!) would come during my least favorite month of the year?

ladies and gentlemen...I have an announcement. I. Am. Being. Published.

Like, published in a real actual magazine. My real actual photos. Yes, you read that right. PLURAL. Two Page Spread!!! Our State Magazine's April issue. Me. Photography. MY PICTURES. They are paying me to use my pictures in their magazine. Holy friggin cow.

Holy.
friggin.
cow.

I am so happy I could cry. After all this dinner theatre hullabaloo, I intend to celebrate. This is the best news I've had in quite some time. I want to do cartwheels! And heel clicks. And I have a terribly annoying smile on my face. :)

YAAAAAAAAY!

2 comments:

Turner said...

You better get several copies of said publication so we can see/buy it and see your stuff.

Congrats Carrie!

Katie said...

congrats!! that is fabulous news! i definitely want to see the spreads!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio