Thursday, February 28, 2008

i see london, i see france...

ohmygoodness is it time to leave yet? I'm totally scooting at 545 so I can go home, change clothes, go pick up patty and marla's things and get to the ale house. I feel like in addition to our panty exchange I'm going to a swap meet.

I need to bring:
-my panties and things for the party
-patty's gs cookies
-patty's ski apparel
-marla's dress
-jessica z.'s picture
-marla's picture

and I will be getting:
-my five pairs of underoos
-my casserole dish from patty
-my christmas present from jessica z.
-my "thank you for taking pics o' my bebe" gift from nicole
-my dresses from kara

gracious!

I'm hoping tonight will be a nice little stress reliever. Because I am, apparently, stressed out. It's rather evidents when I have to talk myself out of crying about something that isn't cry-about-able. I learned this last night, when my choir director said "you're going to have to have someone pluck it out, we don't have time." when I raised my hand, and I almost bawled. I had to have a "buck up!" convo with myself. It was n-o-f-u-n.

Thankfully, last night as I wrapped panties and matted photos, I had the privilege of talking to Jeremy "that's my boy" Wood for like an hour and a half. It was strange talking about homophobes and overspenders and kind people and silly banter and underwear and dating all in one convo, that's for sure. But it was a nice break from reality. :)

mmkay, back to the spreadsheet. I am SO looking forward to girl time and silly pictures and watching LOST afterwards with Matt who I haven't seen since Monday!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio