Tuesday, January 22, 2008

huh.

so, in addition to the like, oh $70 I spent on medical stuff like saline and gauze and bacitracin, I just saw that my surgery cost $22,352.45. wait, that looks more impressive if I type it out.

twenty-two thousand, three hundred fifty-two dollars and forty-five cents.

geez louise. glad I'm not paying that much!!!! can you imagine? I mean, that's more than my brand new car cost. for realz.

I've started doing My Coke Rewards. If you find you have codes laying around and don't want them, please pass them my way. I doubt this is the case, but that's okay. :) and do y'all remember the pepsi points of yesteryear? I remember getting a towel or something. and looking at a little catalog. weird.

I'm having a panty exchange party in february. You email me your size, and I'll tell you the sizes of the pairs you need to buy. Then we all get together and exchange. It's random and fun and an idea I TOTALLY stole borrowed from my friend Jessica. It should be fun. If you're interested and I neglected to invite you, please email me. My bad for the oversight!

Also, girl scout cookies are for sale, right? Did you know that the Oklahoma cookies are different than the North Carolina cookies? weird.

AND they're trying to say the Chalet cookies are brand new, but I'm here to tell you, they ARE NOT. I sold them as a little girl and they were one of my faves 'cause you could squish the filling through the holes in the cookies and make the sun rise and it was totally yum too. They were a lemon/vanilla combo, but still, these aren't new, they're retro. Like carebears and strawberry shortcake and transformers. Got it?

However, I must admit that our Lemonades are pretty stellar too. You get to try the cookies ahead of time when you're a leader or a scout. :) But yeah.

nose is improving every day. I got some good sleep last night and now it's the time that reminds me to take more tylenol, not the pain. I like this. A LOT. so yeah, that's positive, right?

oh AND I got to talk to Mary Alise last night. I sure do miss her. pee-oh-you-tee.

alright, I'm having a vision now. it's of me doing more data work. betcha it'll come true like now.

toodles. :)

6 comments:

brooke knight said...

woo! i am glad you are feeling a wittle better. yay for carrie!

melissa said...

dude, those cookies are regional for sure. i grew up in north arkansas, and like five of those cookies are called different things in central arkansas. people look at me like i'm crazy for asking where the peanut butter patties are... and never mind the caramel delites. : )

Unknown said...

I totally used to do that with the Chalet cookies too!

I can hook you up with some Chalets if you'd be so kind to send us some of those lemonades that look totes delicious. My little sister is still a GS back in OK.

The Writer said...

I have over 1600 MyRewards points. I obsess. Just a little.

And I really don't drink soda at all.

I'm saving up for the flat screen tv - like 12000 points.

Oh yeah.

Ariel and Chris said...

Those girl scouts are crazy, man. I love peanut butter patties and caramel delights!

Tonya said...

Little Brownie Bakers ar the best --I don't know where these other GS cookie makers are from! Sheesh! And Cinna-spins, -- when I first saw that I thought it said CHINA-spins -- what!

I don't even know when GS cookie time is out here in CO -- hopefully it'll be after I lose the 10 I put on over the holidays!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio