Thursday, January 31, 2008

february eve.

it started out poorly...

-didn't sleep well.
-poked matt in the face in the middle of the nice (seriously, wtf?!?).
-woke up in a haze.
-could. not. decide. what. to. wear. I put on eight things. I haven't had one of those days in a while.
-found out my project director didn't even LOOK at the spreadsheet I stayed here until 650 finishing.
-and my nose hurt.

however...

now jackie and I have a hotel. and my 1099 came so I can get my tax refund (but damn them for taking 33%). and though work is TERRIBLY hectic, and I have WAY too much to do today, it's going alright.

if I can only make it til tonight and get everything finished. if only...

2 comments:

Tonya said...

one thing at a time, care. It'll all work out.

Anonymous said...

LOST WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

-d

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio