Tuesday, January 15, 2008

also, anybody remember this movie?

I can only recall little pieces of it...it's a movie I watched as a kid. There's something about an amusement/fun park that's closed/abandoned, and a scary man who turns out to not be scary at all (I think maybe he's the owner?) and there's a bunch of kids/teenagers in it. There's something they have to steal and they make a mock-up of where they're sneaking in out of legos. I know that they black out security cameras and they all wear black.

and that's all I can remember. any ideas?

it was the mock-up of their heist in oceans twelve that made me think of the movie in the first place...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I got nothin', but I'll continue pondering.

Ariel and Chris said...

do they end up going into space in a tilt-a-whirl?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio