Sunday, December 16, 2007

"i just made an impulse buy...of a hot pink flashlight."

-me!

pictures from the weekend will have to come tomorrow, once I have slept. I think overall this weekend I probably got, let's see...eleven hours of sleep? we stayed at the tacky sweater party far far too late because we were having so much fun, and the same thing happened at jones' birthday shindig too. man, it's so hard knowing fun people! ;)

seriously though, get ready for some pictures. they are pretty darn funny--and just you wait for the sweaters, especially matt's. tooooooo hilarious.

a few tidbits--I held a ten day old baby, Davis, who was SO precious and SO tiny and has such awesome people for parents, I had a shot called a "swedish fish," spent at least, oh, four hours singing, was called fat and got a package of diapers meant for three year olds. yeehaw.

and at walmart I HAD to have a hot pink mini maglite. I couldn't resist. but hey, if you're going to impulse buy, a flashlight isn't such a terrible purchase! it didn't come in this case though. and seriously, I saw it and I couldn't help but buy it--I tried to walk away, but then realized (much like I did with my china cabinet) that if I didn't get it and then decided I needed a new flashlight one day, I would go looking for one like this. and for fear that it's a holiday-only item...well...yeah. plus, I heart pink.

and? if I hadn't bought it, I can guaran-damn-tee you that matt would've gone back to walmart and purchased it for me. 'cause he's like that. reason number 3847102993 that he's fabulous. :)

more about the weekend tomorrow. I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

melissa said...

whoa whoa whoa... elaborate on the fat comment. i am not pleased.

Ariel and Chris said...

love the pink flashlight! i'm glad you heart pink too.

Turner said...

whoa.. when I saw Matt's sweater, I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio