Thursday, November 08, 2007

with the moon shinin' all-a, boats a-floatin' all-a. boys swimmin' all around

OH YEAH!
~from just a boy and a girl in a little canoe.

I taught that song to the girls last night. They liked it. And they giggled. and if you don't know this song I'll be happy to teach it to you--with hand motions!

um, and this is why I'm hot. yowza! that's me in all my lab-coated, catalyst besmirched, bespectacled glory. feast your eyes, friends. Feast. Your. Eyes. Don't you wish your coworker was (hot like) me? Yeah, that's what I thought...and enough with the lame song references already, I know, I know.

oh and. so, my prolific tomatoes? it was time to harvest them and *attempt* to ripen them indoors. I need to buy some bananas to help, but now they're in a box. I left the harder greener ones on the vine, and maybe when it gets a skosh warmer next week they'll start to ripen. Even with all of these off I still have dozens--and that's not counting all of the cherry tomatoes. apparently next year I need to pinch off the buds in late august to encourage the tomatoes to ripen.

and I seriously loooooove freerice.com, and I hate hate hate insurance. especially in light of my likely sinus surgery. my old job's insurance paid for every last dime of the actual surgery. I'll have to pay 10%. :( oh well. we'll worry about it when we get there, eh?

1 comments:

melissa said...

look at you, all professional and adult-y. cute cute. : )

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio