Tuesday, November 27, 2007

we will lift our voice in chorus, hail to tulsa u!

I forgot to tell y'all--on Saturday I'm going to the Ale House to watch Tulsa play in the Conference USA Championship. I got all excited--some local alums are going to get together to watch it...

and then I bothered to look at who we're playing--and guess who it is? If you don't know already it's UCF. And do you happen to know which one of my friends went to UCF? I'll give you three hints:

1. we spent Cinco de Mayo together.
2. In most of my really cute pictures with Matt I'm wearing her clothes.
3. yesterday she smushed my cake.

It's my dear friend Marla!!! And she and Justin will be joining the TU fans. and I reserve the right to boo at her. :) Also, I am very pleased that I managed to get Matt a Tulsa shirt last time I went back...because now he'll be able to wear it. :D

go TU!

3 comments:

The Writer said...

Scary that I actually live here and have tickets?

:)

Anonymous said...

GO TU!!!! YAY! I'll be watching, too, from a bar with Sarah and Andrew!

Anonymous said...

Booo TU! Go UCF! Matt has the same bday as my dad! Boo TU again!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio