Saturday, November 17, 2007

sleeping in? what's that?

today was the first day I was going to get to sleep in since, um...um...well, I sort of slept in on the saturday we went camping, but I don't think 930 counts exactly, since I can sometimes sleep until 11.

so today I don't have anything I have to do until 315. and even that's just get a massage. I mean, I need to clean up more for Mary Alise since she's sleeping here tonight, and I want to go look at long johns (I hear cuddleduds are nice, and they make all cotton ones, which I have to have since I'm allergic to so many fabrics, including polyester--though now I need to find out if I'm allergic to viscose, because I found one that's "warmwear" and maybe only has the cotton part touch you--I hate my fabric allergies!) and I have some other errands I'd like to run, but really? could have bummed around until 11 or 12 easy.

oh well.

so I think I'm going to watch this week's episode of Life (which I really really like!), make myself a breakfast burrito and then going. This extra time makes me want to paint--I have some pictures in my head--but I know that's just a way to make more mess!

maybe I'm just up 'cause I'm excited to see Mary Alise today!!!

5 comments:

brooke knight said...

long johns? really? tee hee! sorry you can't sleep- i managed to sleep until 10 today and it is wonderful. i earned it!

Ariel and Chris said...

Life is so amazing... and I hear the creator's niece is FAAAANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Happy Monthiversary
Happy Monthiversary
Happy MOnthiversary
HAAAa-ppy MonthiverSAreeeee!

Oh, and I got in touch with the Pres. of the Colorado Springs Tri-Sigma Alumni chapter -- you inspired me to do it and I'm really looking forward to meeting them all on Dec. 8th.

Can't wait to see you!
Yea! Yea! Yea!

Anonymous said...

Lucky sleeping-in person. I had to get up at 4am to go to work today...and it's Sunday!

Anyway...I'm sleepy now.

Anonymous said...

How was the weekend, lovely??!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio