Monday, November 05, 2007

anything but that.

~rent

I think I'm in serious need of some glue. Like, glue for the emotions and glue for the soul. And while we're at it, for the body. Because I *think* I'm falling apart in a very literal sense, y'see.

I went to the sinus doctor today, and amongst other things he let me know why it is that I've been insisting that my left side of my nose is skinnier than my right--that's because, friends, my septum has re-deviated. again. Like, to the point where it's just about touching the outer wall of my nose. and know what this means? I likely will need to have sinus surgery. again. And since I am young and have only fur-children, now is the right time to do it if I need it. but for reals, this is so not cool. so. not.

and to top it all of, I almost yelled at one of my project directors, yet again. I am really going to lose it one of these days. And scream. But for now, since he is partially deaf, I will mutter. And call him Richard--y'know, short for Dick? Matt suggested that one. :)

and did anyone else see Heroes? I kind of think this is the first episode all season that's worth talking about...but the other ones were def necessary. Well done, methinks. Well done indeed.

anyway, it's bedtime. I really do have more camping pictures to show you, so hopefully tomorrow. but for now I will read for a little bit and then crash. and tomorrow will be a better day---Matt and I both had annoying ones, so we agreed that Tuesday will be much better pre-eight pm than today was. That's my plan anyway--wish me luck!

1 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

me too. monday sucked in the largest way. i was in the very worst mood ever. could someone give me one more list? or send me one more nudging email asking for something? go ahead. and then as soon as you send it? come over here and look at my face while i read it. I. DARE. YOU.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio