Wednesday, February 16, 2005

the defenestration of sensibility

oh, and a sinus update.

So, I'm getting the mazda3. Not quite yet, but I'm gonna.

It's not sensible. It's not the logical or practical choice. But dammit I'm getting it anyway! Who cares if it's only worth 50% or 38% of its value down the road? Or if it's not going to last for 12 years? I don't. I don't plan on having it for 12 years. Or even 10. And if I make it to five years with the car then Audrey owes me ice cream. (if I don't then I owe her)

I went to my ENT yesterday. He showed me on my CT scan how my sinus passages are too small, and how they almost look closed off. And how my deviated septum is essentially "elbowing" the opening so that it's even smaller. So they're going to roto-rooter my nose and fix my deviated septum. And they're opening up the passages in my forehead as well. Oh, and they're doing this next Friday (the 25th). yuck. But I think I'm going to feel much better in not too long from now, hopefully. And I don't have any polyps or anything, so that's good.

Oh, and PS, isn't defenestrate an awesome word? I love it....

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio