Tuesday, August 28, 2007

so either my appendix has ruptured...

or it's something else.

whatever it is, I'm feeling somewhat better. not do-cartwheels-play-softball-eat-sushi better, but I did feel up to going to target to get food and OTC meds today. well, that was AFTER my three hour nap, which was after my four and a half hours at the radiology place.

I still don't know *what* they found, just that it's not anything extra urgent or they would've already gotten the results to my doctor.

so now I'm going to eat some plain rice, perhaps then upgrade to some chicken soup, lounge in these comfy shorts that kara introduced me to (and I also picked up a pair at target) and watch kiss kiss bang bang with matt. and go to bed early.

and maybe, just maybe, I'll have a non-medical-related blog for you tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

brooke knight said...

i hope you feel lots and lots better, lady, and soon!

true story: i am wearing those shorts right now, in green! so soft!

melissa said...

dude i feel you on the sicky and the not knowing what's up. sorry. i hope you're feeling better soon.

Jax said...

Boo... :( Well, at least it's not your appendix. I hope you feel tons better soon! Docs can scare you so badly! I remember I something once that I thought was NBD and my doc was like "Um.. we're gonna want a CT.." and I said "Okay, tomorrow?" He said "No.. I think you need to call work and tell them you're not coming back." Gulp. Then, nothing was found. Whatever. Plus, the internet doesnt help. By now, youve likely googled your way into some African super virus. LOL! :) Rest up and get another opinion if you feel uneasy. Seriously. Docs have a list of differential diagnoses..and if your illness isnt on their "list," they sometimes miss it.. Human error. Love love!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio