Wednesday, August 29, 2007

whoever said no news is good news...

clearly wasn't speaking about medical things.

I am at work right now. I don't feel awesome, but I'm eating, and that's good.

I've read about appendix troubles and stomach issues and ulcers and I really just want them to call me and tell me what the CT scan said so I can stop wondering. I also want to be able to start eating more normal food. On Monday Matt-the-Wonderful brought me my fave soup from Jason's Deli--the tomato basil soup--and it nearly killed my tummy.

Today I've had water, rice, toast, a banana, some raw veggies, canada dry ginger ale and gatorade. lots and lots of gatorade. which has so. much. sugar. and, y'know, carbohydrates and electrolytes, which I NEED, but still...I would really like to give my body some protein. I think it needs it.

after I get some work stuff going I'll provide that non-medical blog for you. I think you'll like it. :)

2 comments:

Ariel and Chris said...

Feel Better!

melissa said...

ugh. that lunch doesn't sound so good. the soup sounds AWESOME. sorry you can't have more of it. : (

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio