Thursday, August 16, 2007

nerdy-nerd-nerd

so, kim sent me this little gem. and I liked it, so I flipped through, and behold:

wonderful, no? If you don't get it, google the chemical symbol for tin. :)

other fun facts:
1. it is thursday.
2. i just hit the top of my head on a steel bar on the skid i'm working on. thankfully, the ibuprofen I took will not prevent me from enjoying number 3
3. i am going to the durham bulls game tonight, and it will be extra fun. and it's thirsty thursday, which means good things, no?
4. tomorrow will be a good friday, I just know it.
5. i have lots of new music i might just have to get this weekend. including some miranda lambert. :)

1 comments:

Ariel and Chris said...

i heard a great song here that i think you would like. once i find out the artist i'll have to let you know.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio