Monday, July 02, 2007

it's cool that my friends worry about me when I have not yet blogged.

in like forever...

I will share some bloggage fun-tastic-ness with you soon. in the meantime, please cross your fingers/pray for/knock on wood about the following.

1. my granny is in surgery. like right now. having part of her colon removed along with that eight inch apple diameter sized tumor. i'm a skosh anxious about the whole sitch, as I'm sure you understand.
2. my granddad is showing some signs of improvement. he took his lunch in the dining room the other day--granted it means that they had to move him in his bed, but still. it's good. hope he keeps healing.
3. my camera is one of two places. it's either with the nice people at the american airlines lost and found in the raleigh-durham airport or it's with the person who sat in my seat after me and left a mini-box of fruit loops in the seat-back pocket. I'm hoping the former.
4. I am tiiiiired. In addition to my lack of sleep on saturday night/sunday morning (which I shall share about later) I also slept poorly last night because a)#1, b)#3 and c)I have five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes running through my head. y'see, I watched RENT for the first time ev-ah yesterday, and I liked it. I had twenty minutes left to go when I got off the plane (and left my damn camera in there) and matt and I finished it and then went through and watched some of the really good musical numbers (except that moo part I hate it). I am so. so. so. glad he likes musicals. so. but anyway, that song makes you not sleep.

enough rambling. more working. and more blogging soonish!

3 comments:

Jax said...

OH NO!! NOT THE CAMERA!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!! I hope you find it, love! Sad you didnt get to meet Gracie.. but next time!! :))

Nick said...

Holy *excrement*, CaRRie without her camera...where you gonna get your superpower from now? It's like the Toxic Waste without their Tulsa Terror 2B... :)

We got killed last week. Good luck on finding your cam!

care said...

i know.

this blooooows.
and if I don't have a camera by this friday? buyin' a new one. probably the A630. there are better ones out there but I don't have $300+ to shell out.

and I certainly can't go to atlantic city and philly without a camera. :(

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio