Monday, July 02, 2007

kansasmissouriarkansas(andoklahoma)

all in one day. on tuesday. and I liked it. :)

(ps, I'm just going to operate under the I'll-get-my-camera-back assumption and pretend that all is hunky dory, k?)

so, here are pictures I took in

kansas

missouri



arkansas



there are more, but this is a taste!

the trip was fun except for getting lost in kansas about, oh 5 miles from the missouri/kansas state line and having to go down to route 44 (through miami and lost city, ok!) and then back up again. but I found my brother some grolsch in missouri and that made him happy. also, it was semi-rainy the whole time. :(

also, did you know that mickey d's has a crest?



and can you find the four leaf clover? this little guy came home with me!



that evening I went to my mom's, found out that many girls get angry over stupid things (there was a whole thing about whether or not I'd be pissed if matt's new housemates were two girls--he didn't think so but all of his friends did) and played quarters for the first time with my brother and his friends who TOTALLY picked on me and shared icky stories about when they've accidentally swallowed the quarters. and then after talking to jeremy for an hour I took a bath at one in the morning! (someone had to use the whirlpool bath!)

also, funny thing: michael and I figured out why bathrooms sometimes have a tub AND a shower stall--so you can clean off and then take a bath so you don't basicall stew in your own filth. ;)

2 comments:

Turner said...

Hell yes you would be pissed if he had two girls as his roommates.... well, if they were HOT, you would =)

care said...

honestly?

nope.

[shrugs].

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio