Wednesday, June 20, 2007

that doesn't leave much time for dilly-dallying.

[jessica] is marry' [cody] in a little less than [two weeks]. So all [I] have to do is get in, [enjoy] the wedding, [have a bachelorette party for] the princess, make [my] escape... after I kill Count Rugen.

'cept for that count rugen part.

life for carrie? h-to-the-ectic. softball today. like, twice. workity-work-work. packing. preparing. wrapping presents for jessica that I so so so want to tell y'all about 'cause they're HILARIOUS 'cept then she might read it and that would be no fun, no fun at all.

last night Matt and I ate cookout for dinner and I learned a few things.
1. it is possible to burn your tongue on french fries.
2. hazel understands the beauty of perfect timing. that cat has some mad skills. perhaps in another life she was a comedian.
3. the prestige is a good movie (for reals go rent it!)
4. oreo mint shakes are far superior to mint chocolate chip ones. we had a taste test.
5. my baking skills are akin to my calculus skills. I can make lemon meringue and pumpkin pies from scratch, but I am really awesome at burning pillsbury in-a-roll chocolate chip cookies. likewise, throw some complicated green's theorem or whatever at me, and I can kick its ass, but ask me to take a derivative? not so much.

so a list for y'all...
in the next, oh, let's say 38 hours...
two softball games
another trip to priscilla's
lots of wrapping (and locating boxes in which to wrap said items)
laundry
packing
arrange for a cab
8 hours of work plus the rest of today
a happy hour with the kaydees
a trip to target
more bachelorette setup
finding various power things--cell phone, battery charger, ipod charger, etc
make more lists, I'm sure
talk on the phone
ask jessica question #12,085,679,111
reschedule my doctor appointment
find my jewelry
talk myself out of bringing more pairs of shoes than days I'll be there
confirm the dates I've set
call woolaroc
print out stuff
etc.

note: no wrapped packages on airplanes, peeps! thanks for the heads up sjg. guess I'll be wrapping in tulsa, hmmm?

and speaking of the princess bride, I find this all very interesting.

so, I've a plan and I hope hope hope it'll all come together?
think it'll work?

3 comments:

Ariel and Chris said...

what a busy body!

SJ said...

...it'll take a miracle.

G'bye!!!!

The Writer said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip. Ahh, now I'd have to visit Bill and Ruth's. Something 'special' is in those sandwiches.

:)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio