Sunday, June 24, 2007

"i mean, what, were they frying chicken in the next room?"

~shelby

okay, so. I've been in Oklahoma for roughly sixty hours now and I've taken....oh...four hundred forty plus pictures. That's seven pictures an hour. Except if you take out the time I've been sleeping, well....that's a lot of pictures per hour. Yikes!

I'm not sure I really have time to tell you all about the things I've done--or the liberty to do so--but some key words and pictures and phrases are as follows:

penis mints--"oh, these are big!"
the one with the ________.
pink pink pink
so, I'm gonna ask y'all to do something really raunchy
wanna dance?
mmmm...sushi.
and "oh, I have been here before."

so far I've:
thrown/attended jessica's bachelorette
eaten at sonic. and big al's. and chimi's. and had sushi.
attended a wedding with my granny (and got to see lots of people I know, some less than I would've liked)
gone to dinner with jackie and shelby
been solicited/propositioned by a man holding a bachelor party
gotten my very own caravan cattle company cup
two stepped (and twirled. I love the twirling part. thank you for the head-snap, ballet!)
slept on a twin bed (I can't even remember if I've done that since college!)
met a set of twins
gone to woolaroc
been at my fave intersection
gone to TU and saw all the crazy new stuff!
seen real life buffalo, a baby donkey and its mama and aided in saving a turtle
and other stuff.
and now I'm about to go bowling. (note: I still refuse to say "fixin' to.")

tomorrow should be a little more low-key. :)

so, pictures. and then I must bid you adieu.








yay, blogger cooperated for the rest!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love your new haircut! So cute!

Jax said...

I love it!! Yay photos!!!! :)

Ariel and Chris said...

I love your haircut too! Tell Jessica congratulations for us and give me a call when you get back to Durham! xoxo

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio