Wednesday, May 23, 2007

well hello mister fancy pants. you ain't but leadin' two things, jack and sh*t, and jack left town.

apparently that is my phrase of the week. I fully intend to say "mister fancypants" today if the opportunity presents itself. I've said "...jack and sh*t and jack left town" at least once a day for the past four days. and I now have an overwheming urge to watch evil dead, evil dead 2 and army of darkness. anybody wanna join in?

because today, I am hormotional. while all of my friends and friends' friends are thinking about getting/starting to try to get/are pregnant, I'm just trying to work on finding a pill that 1)helps with acne, 2)doesn't make me like this and 3)doesn't cost an arm an a leg.

I almost yelled at the man from atlantic tire today. for reals. granted they COMPLETELY disregarded what I had asked, but still. good news: kept my cool and saved myself $22.87 on my tires. saving money is good. i like that.

yesterday kara and I had an evening of relaxing fun: pedicures, wine and sushi. (congrats to her as well on buying/selling their house!) I need to do that more often. I can count on one hand the number of pedicures I've ever had, but I gotta say, they're a nice treat once in a while.

in less than a month I will be in t-town for nine glorious days. please let me know if you'd like to get together. other than wedding stuff, my three-state-picture-taking-excursion and something for anna, I'm free. we should par-tay, no?

okay, time to gear up for some softball. we are gonna kick some ass and take some names, methinks. :)

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Carrie,
I had GREAT luck with birth control helping my acne. Too bad it is back now that I am PG! Anywho, I know ortho-tri-cyclen makes a generic version, so maybe you could look into that. It didn't make me emotional, either since it is a low-dose. (You may already know all of this...) I've tried ProActiv twice and returned it twice. Acne is just something I've resigned myself to live with! Good luck!

Jax said...

1. I just got my pill for the first time not having insurance.. It was 60 dollars. Oh. My. God. Not having babies costs A. LOT.
2. I want to play when you come in town!!!!!!!!!!!!! Count me in! Count me in!
3. One of the reasons I go tanning (much LESS now though) is to keep my skin clear. I realize it's kinda contradictory to spend money on tanning AND the pill, but it dries out the skin quite nicely.. Love me some sun!!

Jax said...

YOU MUST WATCH LOST!!!! Go home NOW and watch it! NOW NOW NOW!!! lol!!! :) Ill post other nonlost stuff today... :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio