Tuesday, May 29, 2007

twenty two point eight six

centimeters, that is.

that's the length of my ponytail right now. nine inches. one more inch to go. and then I can cut it off and resume having a much more manageable length of hair. and I like that.

I'll wait until after Jessica's wedding, and I may have to wait until sometime in July or early August to actually hit that ten inch mark. but then? it's all going away. don't worry, I'll still have *some* hair left. it'll be to my chin at least. but I am soooo close.

any ideas for how to be patient?

yeesh.

today I will be *attempting* to play rugby. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I return with all of my teeth and appendages intact. we shall see...

2 comments:

Turner said...

Remember to carry the ball with BOTH hands and if you fall and drop the ball - GET UP AND GET AWAY because people will be trying to drop/land on the loose ball.

Jax said...

You can think of me.. trying so hard to grow my hair out...and getting flusterbated when whispies wont go in the ponytail..or whenmy layers arent growing fast enough! Damn hair! lol!!! Are you giving your hair to locks of love?? I forgot...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio