Monday, May 28, 2007

sometimes.

I get this feeling in my gut.

sometimes it tells me everything is gonna be okay.
or that things are going to turn out how I want them to.
or that I can just relax and be cool and let things go how they should.

and I like it.

also, I like the fratelli's new cd A LOT. like, I listened to it twice on sunday and three times today. for reals. I kinda spent a good bit of my time in the car or with a stereo. yippee skippy.

oh and? totally a soprano. need to do a little strengthening and stuff, but really? totally a soprano. just you wait. :)

(had a voice lesson today, by the by)

and? this is panning out to be a good summer. we'll see how it all goes, but that's what it's lookin' like. and it makes me joyous. yay!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio