Monday, May 21, 2007

okie dokie pokie.

so.

I'm being a bad blogger again. But I've been busy, and I've been having fun, and I'm [insert title here] with that.

saw shrek three on friday. it was good, and I bet the beer at mission valley made it even better. and if you live in my neck of the woods (or come visit) you should totally go to mitch's. it was fun to see betsy and her boyf mark there, too! matt and I both agreed that j. timberlake wasn't the best man for that job (we like him, we're just sayin') and seriously, it was fun-nneee! Although apparently they're ripping off month python jokes, sayeth pink is the new blog.



and saturday was cuteness 'cause of this book. boys do sweet things sometimes. it made my day. if you've never read it you totally should! it's one of my very most super faves!

I met a girl (who is also a twin AND a KD) who works for this magazine, and I'm gonna check out their photo submission stuff. also on saturday I kinda fell asleep sitting up while watching boondock saints, and then we had to drive home at four in the morning so I could sing my soprano part in church. ha!

if you're one of my fellow pale people, you should totally rock this sunblock in spf 70--it seems to work! granted, it was three o'clock sun and only an hour, but usually we would have had some toasted carrie, hold the butter. I kind of like not.

other fun things:
my $9.99 ross dress for less skirt


and gobi deciding he'd had enough with the tv, I guess. i love him that I caught him mid yawn.


and I got a raise today. of the annual merit persuasion. it's the highest percentage I've ever gotten. for a job where most of the time I don't operate at full capacity 'cause I'm trying hard to concentrate. it's kind of nice too because I've FINALLY hit/surpassed a mark that I really really wanted to. yay for me!

oh and--if you haven't seen heroes yet, you should. like, the ENTIRE season. it's rocktastic. the ending wasn't what I expected, but I liked it. :) more theories later, except I wanna know who the really really bad guy is!

time for beddy bye. nightynightnight. ~the tulsa terror (that's what the guy I nicknamed pappy called me because of my shorts that say tulsa on the butt. now I get teased when I DON'T wear 'em. ha!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to whoever took the picture of your skirt for expertly framing it such that your cat's ... well, it's just not in the picture!

care said...

you can thank the canon A620's timer function and the picasa program for that! silly hazel!

Turner said...

Dont' worry about your blog tardiness... apparently summer is the season of blog-rot all over the internet.

Jax said...

CUTE SKIRT!!!!Thanks for the luck btw!!!! That is the most hilarious photo of your cat ever, too!! lol!!!! I've been a bad blogger, too.. I was addicted to the internet for awhile and am trying to break the addiction before I start a new jobbie... (hopefully the jobbie I interviewed for today) :))))))

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio