Monday, May 14, 2007

in the postage stamp world you can all get in line...


~rogue wave

this is another postage post. :)

I am disappointed about today. I still want my 42 cent stamps, dammit!

but at least this one looks kinda cool. I hope the issue more comic ones so we can enjoy them at the 41 cent level. icks if they don't.


also, I am already looking forward to thursday and the weekend. and it is only monday. and this is a week where BOTH of my bosses are out of town. which you'd think would mean it would be great, but there's really kind of a lot to get done. I do have three softball games to tide me over, at least.

and I'm going to start something new. I haven't been making lists as much, as of late. I'm going to try making a list every week and adding/subtracting from it as necessary. a weekly list. I'll keep it in my planner. (I think I'm gonna get aqua for next year! for reals, no pink!) and that way I'll know what I need to be doing when I've got some free time. also? i heart lists.

h-e-a-r-t.

admit it, you do, too.

time to scarf food and go to softball! yip-to-the-ee!

1 comments:

C. said...

I love lists. Have you been to www.rememberthemilk.com?

stina.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio