Thursday, May 17, 2007

i'm a leader/i'm a winner/and i'm cleaner/'cause i'm awesome/i don't need you/'cause i'm neato/and i beat you/'cause i'm awesome!/that's right!

~the dollyrots

for reals people, I forgot to mention this: I am CLEANING. as in, like, I voluntarily:
-cleaned out my fridge, removing shelves, the whole nine yards
-cleaned my oven, underneath the elements, in the oven itself, even the burner reflector thingies
-cleaned my counters, all of 'em, taking things off and organizing
-cleaned the microwave inside and out, and even behind and under it
-emptied the spice shelf, dusted it, went through all of the spices combining the ones that were multiples, organizing based on use and type (but not alphabetically, I have some self-respect! [no offense to you alphabetizers out there!])

and tonight, once I get home, I plan on putting away the rest of the dishes, washing what's in the sink and cleaning the floor. and changing my sheets. and vacuuming downstairs.

if you know me, you know I MIGHT have lost my mind. maybe. i'm sooooo not a clean-if-i-don't-absolutely-have-to person. i only clean when I MUST. and right now? don't hafta. could get away with the half-ass, no-under-the-microwave type of cleaning. but I'm getting down to the nitty-gritty (pun, yes?) and putting in some elbow grease. ha!

good lord. if you see me start to wipe down the baseboards please please take me to a doctor.

thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But did you watch LOST???

care said...

absotively posilutely!!!

icks.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio