Monday, April 30, 2007

rawk-it-dawg

i bought these new shoes on saturday. i'd admired them in various plaid-it-tudes, but none suited my fancy. so i got the plain-ee-jane-ee ones, and I can rest assured that I will wear them to work and no one will comment on how "unusual" or "bright" or "colorful" my shoes are. 'cause, y'know, they would.


so I'm wearing them today. like right now. as I type this. and though I am pleased to know that no one is going to comment on the craziness of them, I'm pretty damn sure that at some point these puppies are going to make someone laugh at me. 'cause I'm certain that there will be a day when I fall and bust my ass while wearing these kicks.

because they have Practically. Zero. Traction. and their coefficient of friction? alarmingly close to zero. damn scalars.

oh and, joke for you as emailed to me by dear jeremy, "why does a chicken coop have two doors?"

...

"because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan!"

4 comments:

Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I decided on OU, in the end.

Also, The Refreshments teach us about robbing places and disabling police vehicles.

Anonymous said...

You have a double rainbow.

Jax said...

I love those!!! They're CUTE AS HELL!! :)

Nick said...

Thanks for the photog comment...Heads did you tell the truth, or tails did you lie? :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio