Sunday, April 08, 2007

the new tattoos...

I am too sleepy to tell the whole story. This weekend was hella fun though. More tomorrow.

Until then, here are pictures. I'm afraid that I just might have to get a third one. (I have a thing about odd numbers) and I'm going to get that star filled in a little darker. They said I should start lighter though. But yeah. Carrie=happy. And really? Didn't hurt tooo much. Definitely less than the first time. When he finished the nautilus on my foot I was like, "what? you're done already?" The nautilus is a touch-up of one I got on Good Friday four years ago, and is on the inside of my left foot. The star is on my right hip. Both are roughly the size of a nickel.



more crazy weekend pictures to come, don't you worry. :)

2 comments:

care said...

okay, that totally made me chuckle. and I was telling mom how of all her children I'm certainly not the wildest, but I've definitely got y'all beat--even when combined--when it comes to tattoos and body piercings! ha!

LMNt said...

That's hot.

;-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio