Thursday, April 19, 2007

me: "eh, whatev."
sjg: "did you just say 'whatev?' "
me: "yep."
sjg: "you are such a sorority girl."
me: "thanks!"

So, yeah. LOTS of Greeky stuff yesterday. And Geeky.

We inducted the seniors into the alumnae association, and dude, a few of 'em got all teary! And we actually ran out of roses! This was certainly the warmest reception I've received while doing this--I think we're going to get a lot of new members! There were about 25 seniors there, but we only got a pic with a few of them.

And then? Went to the Triangle Alumnae Panhellenic meeting--and was informed I am now President. There's a LOT of work to be done there. I am sooo up for the challenge. Luckily, I didn't have to pay for my wine AND I got some flowers. And a shit-ton of papers. The woman printed out every single damn email she'd sent since 2001. What?!?

Did y'all watch LOST? Huh? Kate isn't making sense, and why would Desmond go all liver-saver-ee? And did Penny send that chick? Or is she on the island too? Their picture was in that copy of catch-22. (good book, read it if you haven't) Hmm hmm hmmm. Four eps before the season finale--can you wait? And please tell me you caught the picture of the old woman in the corner of the monk's desk. The british chick from the jewelry store? And did you know that there's a whole LOST section on wikipedia? here's last night's episode.

Oh, and the geeky--I really like this song my friend Kelly sent on my mix cd--it's called Science is Golden. It's my myspace song. :) Appropriate, no?

kisses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're now Pres of TAP? Good Lord girl...do you know how to say NO?

brooke knight said...

cute. congrats. i love that you struck "the pose" too. yessss.

Anonymous said...

LOST:

Kate likes Jack. He's the "good boy." Kate also likes Sawyer. He's the "bad boy." She hurt the good boy's feelings because she was enamored of the bad boy. Happens all the time. Or so I hear.

I think Desmond decided it wasn't worth letting Charlie die, especially since everyone knows he can predict Charlie dying.

The chick is related to the people in the ice station from the end of Season 2, they spoke Portugese (Brazillian) and her copy of Catch 22 was in Portugese. Therefore, it is highly likely that Penny sent her to find Desmond.

The real question is how did she find the island...if it can't be found without the beacon?

And how did Locke's dad get on the island? What is Locke doing with the Others?

Yes, that was the lady from the store.

Oh, and you should check out http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

A much better Wiki for LOST.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio