Wednesday, April 18, 2007

geeky and greeky.

um, so.
on a happier note.

1. I am really friggin sore. From playing softball. On Monday night. Y'see, they had me at catcher, which is a-o-k, but it sure means my legs are sooooooore. I hear that bananas help with soreness, is that true?
2. I want a barre. Yes, b-a-r-re. See number one. For stretching my legs. Currently I've been using the tops of the lab benches in a barre-type fashion, doing my one-legged plies. Hello, Ms. Larkin. Thank you for teaching me how to stretch. and piroutte. and do headstands.
3. At first I was disappointed about being catcher. But now I'm super pleased. At this rate I am sure going to have some incredible leggage going on by the end of the season. yowza! or hubba hubba, take your pick!
4. I bought shoes yesterday. The most un-exciting, plain jane black ballet flats imaginable. To go with my cute toile shirt. You will see it, I'm sure. I cannot believe these shoes. They are cute but so PLAIN. I like 'em though. no bow or nothin'.
5. I also want to buy some new crocs. Their ballet flats, specifically. They are sooooo comfy.
6. Oh yeah, about that softball thing? It was our first game and we CREAMED them. 19-7. yours truly got a hit every time AND an RBI and scored a run. Pity that my best hit was also a fly ball, and it was caught. But still, yay PGUMC softball. Also, gotta say? I was kicking ass and taking names AND I made friends with the ump, which is always a good move. :)
7. that whole greek part? Yeah, today I'm preeeeety sure I'm going to be elected Triangle Alumnae Panhellenic (TAP) President. :) Perhaps when I ran for President of Panhellenic like five years ago I was just a little ahead of my time?
8. Super-dee-duper congrats go out to my dears Mary Alise and Michael WHO ARE ENGAGED! 'Bama here I come. Next summer, though, next summer. I can't wait to see the rock in person!
9. Tonight I am going to the BX KD house at UNC to do senior inductions and then to the TAP wine tasting. I also had to decide between choir practice, a PGUMC softball game and a work softball practice. I can't ever recall having FIVE things to do on one night ever before. Even in college!

also, I can't believe I've never called myself geeky and greeky ever before. I mean, seriously!

happy hump day. happy happy humpity hump.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio