Thursday, March 15, 2007

caesar had an eye for clothes, he saw them spats and said I like those

~the spin doctors

et tu, brute? Man I think of that song EVERY March 15th. All of 'em. Well, since I've known the song, anyway...

So, I registered for the GRE. And while some of you may be thinking, "big whoop!" or "well you should have taken it forever ago, silly!" I assure you, this is a big deal for me. As someone so astutely pointed out, it's a big deal for me to pull the trigger. And here we go...yikes!

Also, my friends the Merritts and the Wards find out today where they're moving--I can't wait to hear!

And seriously, is it St. Patty's day yet? I DON'T WANNA WAIT ANYMORE!!!

tonight? studying then pub crawl. should be a little crazy. I'm sure I'll take pictures! :D

now it's time to return to the lab, make sure my data makes sense and try to avoid death via carbon monoxide inhalation. ooh and do my timesheet!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio