Thursday, March 01, 2007

meet the newest member...

of the now we can round up to thirty club!*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJG.

and in his honor, here are some fun from-december pictures. yay for LA, the cool quiktrip and preparing for when we're old and chilling in our rockers.




this year he's encouraged me to do photography, talked to me at various random hours and times, suggested good books, made me thismuch more nerdy (due to my fresh knowledge of comics!), cut open my lip (all because of my kicking his ass on the wii), sent me some damn funny postcards, played the cup game and and and--helped me pick out a gee-tar. he rocks. if you're lucky, maybe you'll get to meet him some day, and if you're luckier, you prolly already know him. :D

happy happy birthday, baby.


*please allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of your AARP card. it would get there sooner, but it's coming from your local office, and we're walking it to you, but we're old, so it might take a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy March!

Now to watch last night's LOST.

care said...

yeah, I haven't seen it either. for shame, I know.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio