Thursday, March 01, 2007

[daffodils on the] highway, i want to ride it all [day] long...

wouldn't the song be much happier that way? that's what I thought! I saw them on I-40. That's one of my favorite things about this area--they plant flowers along the highway. so cheery!

goodbye, february funk, helllllloooooo, nurse! I mean, um, March. :)

so, it's definitely doing the in like a lion, out like a lamb thing--maybe not where I am, but did you SEE the map on cnn.com? it's changed now, but it looked like the one below--yowzers. helllllooooo, tornadoes! it looks like baa-aa-aa-aa-aa-a-d news. please excuse the terrible joke. but only a little.

oh and, know how some people don't do windows? well, I've decided I don't do mornings. we don't work well, me and mornings. today, per usual I was late--yes, again--this time to the dentist. which is pretty annoying. also? their clock was TEN MINUTES ahead of mine, so instead of being three minutes late it was thirteen. icks, I tell you, icks.

I am excited about March because:
1. three of my favoritest people ever and a couple of my friends are march babies.
2. st patty's day--it's almost, almost as good as halloween.
3. green beer.
4. green green green everything. oh, how I love green. almost as much as pink. and purple. and yellow. and turquoise. and orange. and, uh, the spectrum. maybe I should just leave it at oh, how I love green, eh?
5. del's coming into town--tomorrow!!! (mattie and i are looking forward to our drive!)
6. it is not february!
7. oooh, I need a seven. hows abouts this--FLOWERS! i heart flowers. ooh, and I can start my little seedlings for growing this summer. oooooh!

[i am dancing a jig in my head I'm so excited about m-a-r-c-h! well, not a real jig, 'cause I don't know how, but in my head it involves loud shoes, arm movement and the occasional heel click]

mmm, also, yesterday I learned a good way to get a free beer. knock over a chair. not your chair, but the one next to you. make it real loud. have people clap--seriously. smile despite your embarrassment. and then? then the slightly-creepy guys a few seats down will buy you a beer. well, I think this hinges on you being a girl, but whatev.

happy march! it's going to be march-tastic, march-eriffic and march-tacular!

this makes me want to go four-leaf clover hunting. i do love it, y'know. i'll let you know if I have any luck finding them ;)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio