Friday, March 23, 2007

like hell, you say.

I don't often get hangovers. It's quite fortunate, but it means that when I do get one, it's miserable. I'd like to think it's because I usually drink enough water, so when I actually get a hangover, I am dehydrated, hence the miserableness.

like hell, you say.

on tuesday I found out that I don't need a root canal. the tooth is calm now--it was just angry 'cause the dentist people didn't use enough cement on the temporary, and it was jiggling around or the dentin wasn't all covered, or sumpin. happy teeth news--for ME! That's two in a row!

like hell, you say.

yesterday I went to a "toy" party. I bought some stuff for Jessica's bachelorette [insert evil laugh here] and I won the doorbell prize. (yes, really, doorbell prize. go with it.) I like winning prizes.

like hell, you say.

my accent gets CRAZY when I drink. I mean "aaah driiink."

like hell, you say.

on the way to the shindig I explained to Kara and Sean what a pun was. they didn't know. or rather, they thought they didn't know. it was fortuitous that I happen to be an expert on all things punny. I should get a degree in it or something! I felt like I was doing a stand-up routine for them. I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress!

like hell, you say.

I should have my dialing privileges revoked. Friends should not let friends dial drunk. At least I hear I'm cute when I'm drunk. [cringe.]

like hell, you say.

My married or in-a-serious-relationship friends are all living viCARRIEously through me. I'm getting a kick out of it. I'm glad I have interesting stories...no, really, I do.

like hell, you say.

I woke up with a hangover. How am I feeling now, you ask?

like hell, I say.

:D
heh. okay slightly less hellish than earlier. but still, icks.

also, I found out that a great cure for a hangover is getting naked.* It yummy and good.

I am glad it's Friday. Glad glad glad. I'm going out of town and I'm bound to have a great weekend, lots of fun and take oodles of pictures--AND add another state to my list! (don't worry, Mary Alise, I know DC isn't a state. But Maryland is!) Yippee! And this nice weather REALLY makes me want to ride a roller coaster. Soon, Carrie, Soon.

*

2 comments:

Turner said...

Who did you drunkdial and what did you say?

Patty said...

You were hilarious on Thursday night. I'm glad you won the boobie prize, I mean, door prize. I'm picturing you sitting against my garage door talking on the phone with a huge smile on your face right now...awwwwww! I'm definitely living vi-carrie-ously. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio