Thursday, March 22, 2007

see, they come with torches, to take messiah away.

~forsaken

okay, so, if I can't get these cantata songs out of my head easter's gonna be a loooooooong time coming. I'm sure my choir director would be thrilled to know that I am constantly thinking about the songs, but really? going to make me lose it.

...into the plot they stride...


also, I learned something new. The name of the guy whose ear was cut off? Yeah, it's Malchus. That's your factoid o' the day. We didn't really realize that he HAD a name (or one that was in the Bible anyhow), but I figure that they used it because "guy-whose-ear-got-cut-off" doesn't go so well when you're singing about Jesus' death and that kind of stuff. yeah.

ugh.

maybe I can get the last song stuck in my head instead. at least it's all happy, yay He's risen, and all.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio