Thursday, March 29, 2007

it's the room, the sun and the sky.

~silversun pickups

for me right now it's more like the cube, the rain and the cold, but whatev. I'm still in a good mood. Despite the impending (and admittedly self-inflicted) busy weekend we're coming up on on, and despite the fact that my review starts in thirty minutes, I am still in a swell mood. I am blogging pre-review, just in case.

I am looking forward to cheap martinis with a few chick-a-dees, singing, pulling those (not really) rusty softball things out of the closet, watching the final four games and getting some sleep. ooh and maybe painting. maybe definitely painting.

oh, and I didn't watch LOST, so for the love of all that is holy PLEASE don't tell me. I plan on watching it tonight. I think.

and, funny Carrie story, for good measure. last night on my way home from choir I was a good girl. I'd noticed that my front tire looked a little low, so I went to air it up. Girl Scout that I am I had my pressure gauge in my glove box (along with random things like tampons and my old honda's registration card--what???) and I proceeded to air up Mattie's tires. I got off the phone with my mom to concentrate, and I called Renee when I was done. I came home, I pulled up to my house, got out, got the mail, and--shit--realized I'd left the caps AT the gas station. Yes, I know you can buy those puppies elsewhere. But they were all there, and only one was smashed. So that's good. But since I totally need new wiper blades anyway, and since I only have another week and change of not procrastinating, guess I should get right on that rose, eh?

also, when did it become thursday? and almost APRIL?!? tempus fugit--not that I'm complaining--must mean I'm having fun?

2 comments:

Oberon said...

......a scorpio from oklahoma.....dangerous combination.....lol.

brooke knight said...

"I'm right on top of that, Rose!"

i quote that movie aaallllllllllll the time!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio