Thursday, March 29, 2007

discontinued.

in recent-ish history, the following things I like have been discontinued:

~my bra from VS
~my awesome redken shampoo
~studio 60 on the sunset strip

these? these I can tolerate. but now?

my jeans. they're being discontinued too. my very cute, excellent fitting, rather inexpensive (~$40 a pair!) jeans. they're not going to make 'em this dark anymore (and oh no, is the light jeans trend coming back?!???). I am going to have to order a pair online in order to get new ones.

gah.

so lemme get this straight, my mom tends to like things just before they become uber popular (black and white checkers, sunflowers, rainbows, holograms, e.g.) and I like things just before they are discontinued. what a cosmic circle we weave. luckily none of it is THAT important. le sigh.

2 comments:

Turner said...

My suggestion to to drop about $120 and get you enough pairs to last you until you are out of your "looking hot in your sexy jeans" stage... ya know, til you're about 40-ish?

Anonymous said...

Who needs a bra anyway? I sure don't!




Boo on discontinued items!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio