Saturday, March 31, 2007

"i'm willing to assist in the delinquency of floozies."

~kara schiltz.

this quote was almost as good as stefan calling methodism the caesar salad of christianity. almost.

today the right side of my body is all owie. I bowled last night (and learned something about how to improve my bowling!!!--apparently I'm "killing" the pins, and if I'd just throw it a little softer...), went o-u-t out and then played softball this morning at 10am! between the two of them my forearm and shoulder are s-o-r-e, and I've done something icky to my knee. which, y'know, I love. le sigh.

so, you might want to know about the floozy delinquency thing, right?

1. my date's friends might think I'm a floozy. okay, not really, but it sure is funny to say...it's a bit of a story. at least I had a lot of fun! it's one of those more-amusing-if-taken-out-of-context things. :) and it gave me a chance to use the word "floozy," and how often do you get to do that, really?
2. I think I'm going to go get my tattoo re-done on friday. the first time I got it done was on a good friday, and I figure I might should keep the tradition. goodness gracious, I can't believe that was four years ago. but anyway, tattoos are immoral or something ridiculous, right?!? I think Kim and Kara and I'm not sure who else are going to come with me. When I first got it I went with my sisters--Melanie, Jessica and Tuck--after a tragic thing happened on our house property, and I kind of want to go with sisters again. Perhaps you think that's weird, but I kind of like it, thanks.

yeah.

annnnnyhoo.

I'm really excited about this. I mean, how AWESOME!!! way to go for looking out for the environment. [insert high five here] those californians? they've got good ideas, most of the time. but sometimes, they're crazy. guess that's how it works.

and have y'all heard about the new forever stamp? net present value at work, right? random. and I am SO DISAPPOINTED that the new stamp rate won't be 42 cents. that would have made my day!

happy palm sunday tomorrow, dearies!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio