Sunday, February 04, 2007

"mary alise, I thought of a positive about the vomiting..."
...or...
wiggler!

sorry for the icky title, but it had to be done. because, well, I actually said it around nine o'clock this morning. i think that tequila doesn't go well with creme brulee, even if you've only had two margaritas. ick ick ick. I guess I missed out on a lot of the holding-someone's-hair-back thing in college, and now I'm getting my comeuppances?

plus, I spend the whole weekend feeling icky anyway. me and the pepto were getting friendly. and then today? because my tummy was still hurty I didn't feel like eating much, but needed some sustenance--and since my mom suggested it, I learned how to poach an egg.

so, the superbowl is over and I have no idea who won 'cause I haven't finished watching it yet. and by watching, I mean that I dvr'd it, and I'm fast-forwarding through the football and just watching the commercials. it's a good game, I know, I know, but I just don't enjoy football enough to watch hours and hours of it when my tummy hurts and I've got my review to work on. I'm sure this makes me unamerican or something...

but seriously, I love me some dvr. I want to meet the person who came up with the brilliance so I can kiss them. It'sa luxury, yes, and it's not free, but it's sooooooo worth it. kisses. for. the. inventor. seriously.

oh, and something fun. so, I like regina spektor, right? and I've also started digging the avett brothers. and know what? regina wrote a song with the avett bros in mind--how cool that two artists I like are gonna combo!!!

ps: the positive was that I didn't get ill on my new sweater, and the wiggler is a girl with an unfortunate name who I honestly don't even know. It's like people who name their children Sam Samson or something all rhyme-ee. ugh.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio