Wednesday, January 17, 2007

it's cold, and i'm so lonely.

~harry nilsson

again. and, um, that second part isn't true. but it IS really chilly here now. it feels like 24! and allegedly we'll be getting some flurries early in the AM, but not of the sonic variety.

so, I tried for the green again. I'm not sure, I think I'm in an indecisive mood. Which prolly means I shouldn't be tinkering with the layout. Because, as you might know, I'm indecisive about unimportant things, exempli gratia, blog layouts.

also, I think canon is holding my camera ransom as it STILL hasn't been shipped out? what?!? they finished it on monday, yo. bee-double-oh.

enough rambling. this prolly isn't interesting. bleh.

oooooooh, but! one exciting thing. on saturday I'm going to go buy my geeee-tar. finally! and it's going to be on sale. I'm quite excited. it's been really annoying trying to get rob in LA to pony up and do his thang, so now I've abandoned him. and I'm gonna get it in raleigh. it's more environmentally appropriate, isnt it? to buy local--even if it's made local, no sense in having it shipped, right? (just go with it people. let me justify my means/method/madness!)

yay for guitars! and yay for only two more work days this week. and yay!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio