Thursday, January 25, 2007

i get by with a little help from my friends...

so, I wanna enter this juried show for PCA-NC, and I'm trying to pick out which photos to submit. I'm a leeeetle nervous about it. I am submitting 6-10 photos they "welcome any subject matter and would like to provide an exciting mix of works for guests to admire and purchase." I left out some of the Tulsa photos because I don't think that they will be nearly as appreciated (like ones of the driller or whatever) but if you think I've left on out from my photos, please let me know. I also put in some Raleigh ones for the same reason. Of course, I can display photos that I didn't submit for the judging, but yeah.

oh and I want to mail it out next wednesday.

any suggestions about which ones I should submit? I'm going to number them for your suggesting pleasure. :)

thanks, friends.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.


18.


19.


20.


21.


22.


23.


24.


25.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well 3 for sure. I think trees without their leaves are amazingly beautiful, but it's the colors that really make that picture.

I like the composition on 8, because the lines really draw your eye into the middle of the picture.

Finally, I really love 10. It's got leaveless trees and beautiful colors. I'm just a sucker for both.

Good luck with the show!

Crystal said...

I like 2, 10 and 21

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio