Monday, January 15, 2007

all she wants to do is, all she wants to do is dance.

~don henley

and, um, that's what I want to do now. the kind of dancing you do to Cake's "I Will Survive" while wearing a witch costume, or that you do around your house when no one is looking (c'mon, you know you do it!), or with your sisters at frat parties when "Like A Prayer" comes on or that you do while singing drunken karaoke!

despite working on a holiday of sorts, I AM PUMPED! why???

'cause my business cards (designed by the wonderfully talented brooke knight) have been ordered, and I sold another photo this weekend, and I'm going to Dallas really soon, and I like a bo-oo-ooy, and my camera will be here in four business days or less all fixed!!!, and sterling got home safe to LA and j-to-the-ackie and I are having fun with our new blog project, and my apartment-mate was approved, and I'm wearing a cute pink shirt and I feel like jumping up and down and boogie-ing! I'm in such a good mood right now! I even changed my profile pic for the occasion!

do a little boogie in your seat. real quick. just for me. it'll make you feel good, and no one will even notice, I swear.

2 comments:

Jax said...

You.are.fun. :) That is all.

brooke knight said...

good song(s)! i like your rockin' out pic!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio