Thursday, November 16, 2006

psycho killer qu’est que c’est

(bah da da dah, da da dah da da)

I have that stuck in my head. Because, well, I'm being careful, that's why. Gotta make sure semi-strangers aren't psycho killers, y'know?

G-Love was AWESOME last night. Had a really good time. Took the smallest purse in the universe (as far as I'm concerned) and it was quite refreshing! it's this cute little wristlet thing from wet seal that's black and white polka dotted. tres cute.

anyhoo. It was really cool to see everyone rock out when he played Baby's Got Sauce. Good good stuff. Except for the guy who pushed in front of me on the balcony, and then when he wanted to go get another beer basically grabbed my ass while pushing me out of the way. Crazy stuff.

a lot of the people we went with were friends of Coach Dreamy, and we briefly discussed the disaster that was the date. his friends were all like, "yeah, the girls always like him, but he's just so not suave." I'm glad I broke the ice about that. And in the spring I think I'm going to play kickball!!!

so, things I learned last night.
1. it is possible to get a hurty stomach simply from inhaling second-hand smoke.
2. i succumb to peer pressure sometimes. (I had a cigarette! ew ew ew!)
3. drunk people are handsy.
4. if you are going to a concert, expect to see a lot of people who, along with the rest of their clothes, have left their dignity in the car. friends don't let friends wear outfits like that.
5. betsy is brilliant. I should go with her to places at all times. when, early in the evening, she went to the restroom, she noticed that the toilet paper supply was quite low. so she snagged some squares, stuffed them in her purse and doled them out to the girls in our group as needed. i, for one, was thankful.

I also went to choir, and it was GREAT! I was super nervous, 'cause of my voice getting a little lower, and my long time of not singing, and how super-dee-duper awesome being a part of the Trinity choir with Janet leading (and sitting next to renee, and having jacob/philip/annette/debby/bob/everyone to sing with!) was. But it went really well. I did a lot better at sight-reading than I had anticipated, and I don't think I'll have trouble coming up to speed on the songs. It makes me miss having a piano though. Maybe I'll buy a keyboard. hmm. It was also neat 'cause one of the ladies, (Martha?) asked me if I'd helped the girl scouts two weeks ago--apparently her daughter is in that troop! Cool, huh?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio