Friday, November 17, 2006

dreams are necessary to life.-anais nin

a dream...and you (Ariel) and you(Audrey)...were there. (Everyone laughs) But you couldn't have been, could you?

ah, the wizard of oz. mmm mmm good.

so my dream last night? so so strange.

we were in a helicopter. ariel was driving, and she was on the right side. we were (for some reason) driving along a road, trying to get to somewhere to take off, I guess. the road suddenly curved to the right, and we couldn't see it from ahead, and we went off the road and into the water. we fell and fell, and we fought to stay awake until we slowed down so we could get out. and then I woke up.

it was so scary and surreal.
and revealing.
I looked up helicopter, falling, drowning, driving. and, uh, yeah. freaky accurate.

whoa.

and I kind of want to tell you about my date last night, but I kinda don't. I had a very very excellent time. I guess that's all I'll say for now, other than something that I thought was funny. He's a bit older than me (five years older that carrie> his age> ten years older that carrie). And I made some joking comment about him being older, and he said something like I'll rob the cradle if you'll rock my chair. It made me laugh. And he taught me a new word. vicissitude.

thank the good Lord it's friday. I need some serious sleep. but first? mean girls, chicken parm (so excited!!!) and hearing a sure-to-be-rather-unfortunate tale of a jerk of a guy taking advantage of a girl, but hearing it over beer will make it so much better... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not that bad of a driver!

care said...

hah!

no, ariel is not a bad driver! it was a bad bad road. it was almost like the road MOVED out of our way. hence it being a dream...

thanks for the AM giggle.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio