Friday, October 27, 2006

how freaking weird.

so, wednesday night I had a dream that there was broken glass all over my bedside table and my bed and me. it wasn't hurting me or gobi or hazel who were on the bed, but it had left scratches on the table.

and last night I had a dream that I was stuck in traffic (one of those big long highways with lots of open land around it that you see in movies) and I was coming up on an intersection. oh, yeah, and I was riding an elephant. a young girl elephant, to be precise.

and so I looked them up on dreammoods, and man it's so strange.

wednesday: sums up to that I'm wanting security and restoration of my mind, and I'm looking for domestic bliss and peace (my bed), I'm feeling anxious about having to start something over from scratch (the scratch), and that there's a change in my life (the broken glass).

last night's: sums up to my being frustrated at my situation in life, how smoothly things aren't going, and that I feel stuck (traffic), that I'm in control of my unconscious and aspects that I was once afraid of (the elephant, which is also a symbol of power, strength and intellect) and that I'm coming up on a decision or choice in my life (intersection).

this is so so weird. because it's SO on the money.

anyhoo. look up your dreams, they could tell you a lot about what's going on in your noggin.


1 comments:

Renee B. said...

i love dreams. and dreammoods.

this summer i had several dreams about swimming with elephants.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio