Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i've been having a weird week.

WednesdAy night I made peaCH goo instead of peach jam, Bummer and a haLf.
thursdAy I Drank until waaaaay too latE.

on friday, The power at micHael's wEnt out while I waS looking at the yEllow acRylIc paint. thus, I was unablE to have enough time to paint, aS There was sO purchasiNg of saId paint until the danG power came back on (and, since the power was out in the wHole enTire shOpping ceNter, traffic waS idiotic.)

also on friday, once the Power came back on, I went to BJ's, where they had a complete lacK of shopping carts. I managEd To carry a Very heavy combo of a gal of milk, 2 gals of OJ, 1 lb of salmon, electric toothbrush heads and a magazine all at once, but for the first time since I've owned it, my watch fell off. a lady had to Put it back on foR mE--Thank goodness she was so nice.

saTurdaY was rosy and sunday was relaxing. well, excePt for my tomato p Lant drying out--but a littlE wAter perked that puppy right back up.

So comEs Monday, when I get peppered at ThIrd ALL GAME, and then I juSt plain lOst my flip flops iN my house. And my keys. and I spill beer on myself (Though only oTto saw it).

yEsterday I Nearly fall off of the elliptical machi Ne. man, that momentum was awful. I must have looked like I was flailiNg about. I also almost ran out of gas on my way hom E, but notiCed too lat E to make it to the gas statioN withouT having to tuRn Around--I was ~2 min from my apt.

and this morning??? this morning I Looked for my pink polo shirt for ~5 minutes before finding it. I put it on, I'm drying my hair and drinking my coffee and I spill coffee on my shirt. I never spill coffee in the morning! Also, when I was geTting sometHing out of the dryer I wAs ambushed by soda caNs! We Keep the fridge boxes on top of the drYer and just put a few sOdas in at a time (or Use ice) and the damn things actually fell on me. I have a little mark on my arm. And then, after getting gas and getting to work my lunch broke through the bottom of my bag on my way in. Fortunately I had a grocery bag in my car and I could use that, but still.

yeesh.

it's just not my week. at least tonight is guaranteed fun?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YoU forGot a T.

Silly goOs.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio