Friday, May 12, 2006

searching the good search.

 
it's not much, but it's something.  and though "goodsearch it" doesn't sound nearly as swell as "google it," there's something to be said for giving to others through something you already do.  I found out about it on the KayDee website, but you ChiO's and G-Phi-Bs and whatnot are on there too.  I checked for you--how Panhellenic of me! ;) 
 
each search earns roughly a penny, and they do monitor for fradulent searches, so clearly you can't jus tgo and type letters a million times and have them count it.  no cheating for charity!  but I think it's neat.  It's powered by Yahoo!
 
have a fun weekend.  tonight we're celebrating my scholarship with sushi! mmmmm sushi!
 

1 comments:

Jax said...

okay, so i totally just spent like 30 mins playing on that site.. lol!! Oh, how the internet makes working more efficient..yet less productive.. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio