Tuesday, May 16, 2006

have any of you tulsans

hear about this place? It was recommended. And I hear this place is good too. 'course, I'm really looking forward to this place , but I have multiple meals to eat when I'm in Tulsa, sooooo.....yeah.

also, I might not have internet. so it's highly possible that I'll have to call someone with internet to relay comments because I get on a place in just over five hours!!!! yippee!

working? not so much. more like watching the clock slowly make that circle that means an hour has gone by. I absolutely can't wait for 2pm when I'm leaving work!

oh, and PS. Grey's Anatomy season finale--whoa! Hell of a way to end the season. So good, so happy, so sad, so miserable, so angering. Yikes.

ooh, and this was kind of neato. check it out. i'll have to visit the links when I am not at work...

2 comments:

brooke knight said...

i am told that doe's is good- but havent been there myself. very homestyley....have safe travels!

Jax said...

Have a safe trip! :) Yes, I was disappointed in Meredith..and I think the ending blew ass.. I was sad about Denny, but was glad Izzy got to tell him how she felt.. I was afraid he would die without her telling him. Shows are so addictive. Damn.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio