Thursday, May 18, 2006

t-to-the-ulsa

m is for mazzio's, that's good enough for me. and is also the first thing I ate in t-town. I've yet to have bluebell, but don't fret, I'll manage.

with the exception of a jackass who sped around too quickly (though the rental car wasn't damaged or even hit) everything has been peachy keen. the main on the plane from stlouis to tulsa got my backpack down for me, and the guy behind me in the rental car line lifted my suitcases into my car without my asking--I just went to put my purse in the front and there he was, unlatching them from each other and lifting them in. i TOTALLY went to Pine and Peoria instead of taking the correct way to my mom's, but that's okay.

and renee and jessica and I played all day long. there are some super cute little shops in tulsa. and buying underwear is much more fun when there are three people picking them out. so! fun!

more fun to come....and pictures too, I'm sure. this mac is kinda old and doesn't seem to like me very much, so it will have to wait until I get home...

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio