Friday, February 24, 2006

let me go on...

like I blister in the sun...

or on the feet. and I think it should be "ow" instead of "on." so, yeah, blisters on my feet. ow, ow, ow. yesterday my dermatologist put this blister-causing stuff on my feet to treat something, and now I have these huge sore spots on my feet.

now, imagine for a moment...
you can't walk. you're opting to crawl instead of walk because it hurts so much. you've taken a lot of ibuprofen, and to put it in perspective, you had my doctor paged at 1140 at night, and went in this morning.


so, you've realize that standing isn't exactly an option, so what so you do?
you have to call your boss and explain to her that your feet hurt too much to go to work.

so, um, yeah. that might have been the weirdest. excuse. ever.

so now I'm taking percocet and engaging in a buffy-a-thon. and I'm making friday art day (instead of wednesday, brooke)!


also, this is yummy. I am normally not a fan of diet soda, but i'm trying to find one I like for my teeth's sake, and this one's SWELL. And you can get a four-can thing of it for $0.50 at target (til tomorrow). Realize that this translates into a $1.50 twelve pack of soda.



AND...I used to love love love Uno's Pizza. L-O-V-E.



Then they stopped having Tuscany Bread or Chicken Fajita Pizza, and I was terribly disappointed. I seriously considered boycotting, but I'm glad I didn't, because their flatbread pizzas are spectacular! I got the Four Cheese and Mediterranean. mmmmmmm. they have a 2-for special where you get two of these yummy delights for $11.99. If there's one near you (sorry tulsa folks) go get it!

enough rambling. later gator. and go congratulate sterling, he got a kick-ass job. look for his name in the credits of the blade tv show when it comes out on spike tv!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio